Chamber Board 2020
President: Will Lehmberg
Vice President: Pam Kruse
Treasurer: Curtis Donaldson
Secretary: Kim Thompson
Parliamentarian: Micah Walker
Jacob Beam, Rhea Van Delist, Freddie Gonzales, Jasmine Rodriguez, Nathan Hoag, Ubaldo Mora, Jim Peel, Diego Ramirez, Rachel Martin, Gail Kidd
Executive Director: Augusta Banner
The money that you invest in the programs of the Mason County Chamber of Commerce will buy you more than just membership. This gives you the opportunity to truly be a part of a thriving community. Please see the Membership fee explanation below:
All applications for membership are subject to approval by the Board of Directors. Chamber membership dues are recognized by the IRS as a legitimate business expense. Please find downloadable membership application below.
When you join the Mason Chamber of Commerce your investment will ensure the following benefits:
- Free Advertising: Through various Chamber produced marketing collaterals, you will receive Free Advertising for your business.
- Website Listing/Free Link: You will be listed in the New Member section of this website for the first month. In addition, you will be listed in the Member Directory section of this website, which, can include your e-mail address and a direct link to your website.
- Regular Business Referrals: Whenever we receive an inquiry related to your products or services, our staff will include your business information in our referrals.
- Display of Business Cards & Flyer’s: You may place your business cards, brochures and flyer’s at the Visitor Center.
- Updates & Invitations: Your e-mail address will be included in our members list and you will begin receiving updates on Chamber Events and Invitations to Chamber functions where you will have an excellent opportunity to promote your business.