Cooper’s “Original” Pit Bar-B-Q was established in 1953 by the late George Cooper. Duard Dockal worked for Mr. Cooper for seven years prior to purchasing this business in 1983. In April of 2014, Lindell L. & Pam Estes became the third owners of this establishment. This Bar-B-Q joint has been cranking out good eats for generations and is the original Cooper’s Pit Bar-B-Q. From spicy rubs to tangy vinegar sauces, this establishment still serves BBQ on butcher paper and with a Texas twang.